Welcome! We hope you find everything here you need to know about being a member of Women’s Choral Society.
- Policies — these spell out our purpose and guide the actions of all members. We all agree to abide by these policies when we sign the registration form each term.
- Bylaws (revised Feb 2017) — the formal definitions of choir roles and the rules that guide us.
- The WCS Chatterbox — We established a Facebook Private Group for our members in the summertime of 2020. Any past and present members of WCS are welcome to join!
- Calendar for Spring 2021 term
- Registration — Click this link to register for the Spring 2021 season.
We look forward to singing together! If you have any questions or concerns about any of this information please contact us here.